The next lessons and assignments have begun to be published and can be accessed via the course calendar. Here are a few items to consider:
1. New materials will be published today and the next couple of days.
2. The due dates on the course calendar are for planning purposes. In other words, I will not be a stickler on whether an assignment is completed on a set date. Instead, I will allow you to organize your available time and responsibilities (from all your classes) and request that you complete the assignments as soon as the circumstances permit.
3. Exams, as assessments, will be curtailed to compensate for lost instructional time.
4. Notebook Collection WILL NOT be curtailed. An organized notebook will get students through the tough periods- like this!
5. Quizzes will increase in frequency, but will not start until Wednesday, 7 Nov.
6. If you don’t have access to your textbook due to the storm, please contact Mr.V via email, a solution does exist.
These and forthcoming modifications to the coursework workflow should offer students ample time to organize their time. No doubt that all courses at Stuyvesant will experience an acceleration when school reopens. Organization and efficient use of time will be critical these coming weeks.