1. A question #11 answer. This was the first Crusader Principality to be deceiptfully acquired. A crusader became king.
4. A question #6 answer. There are two words you must insert here. The first word is the term the Catholic Church uses to identify the action a wrong-doer must take to achieve forgiveness. The second word is the term used by members of the three monotheistic faiths to identify the category of actions classified as ‘Wrongs’. These were important terms used in Pope Urban’s speech. The speech did little to clear common misunderstandings by followers of the Christian faith. (2 words total)
7. A question #2 answer.
9. A question #10 answer. They used long-range… (2 words)
10. A question #3 answer. Pope issues order to send, as well as establish goals of these.
11. A question #10 answer. They fought on…
15. A question #3 answer. Pope wishes this ruler to accept papal leadership. (2 words)
16. A question #1 answer.
18. A question #3 answer. Pope calls for the formation of this.
19. A question #4 answer. May reunite the followers of this institution with The Church. (3 words)
2. A question #4 answer. Sets a precedent for Church authority in certains areas of this segment of society.
3. A question #7 answer. A targetted group ‘other’ than that listed in the Clermont speech.
5. A question #11 answer. This Crusader Principality had a significant portion of it’s population slaughtered- including Christians. A crusader became king.
6. A question #11 answer. At Ma’arat al-Numan, crusaders resorted to this most offensive act.
8. A question #10 answer. Their horses were smaller and…
11. A question #6 answer. Automatic acceptance into this realm.
12. A question #4 answer. Rid Europe of these rowdy persons.
13. Question #1 answer.
14. A question #5 answer. Regain control of the land that this figure once resided in.
17. A question #8 answer. Crusaders often sold this most valuable feudal asset.